From August 4, you will notice a change in the way we communicate with your new Broadband customers. We want to support you, our IBOs, and your customers in setting the correct expectations for the connection of ACN Broadband services.
When your customer orders a Broadband Service from ACN, they will now receive a series of email and SMS communications outlining each step in connecting their service:
- An order confirmation email including ACN’s Standard Form of Agreement and Critical Information Summary, which outlines all the legal and plan information they need to know.
- An order acknowledgment email, which provides the customer with important information about their service connection and any site appointment or connection dates.
- A SMS reminder will be sent the day before any site appointment or connection dates to ensure your customer is in attendance when required.
- A SMS notification when their equipment has been dispatched with a tracking number so they can monitor the delivery.
- A welcome email confirming service activation and additional information – such as equipment set-up guides and Wi-Fi settings – required to start using their service.
These communications will ensure your customer gets connected with their service as soon as possible, and provides them with the best possible sign up experience.
In the event where your customer is not able to sign up to an ACN Broadband service, they will be contacted via phone and email. This is likely due to capacity issues at your customers exchange with the network provider.
It is important that you also set the correct expectations with your customers in terms of appropriate timeframes for the connection of each service. As a quick reference, please use the following timeframes as a guide:
- ADSL: Up to 10 working days from successful credit check.
- Phone Line and ADSL Bundle: Up to 10 working days from successful credit check.
- Naked DSL: Up to 20 working days from successful credit check.
- Envision: Up to 25 working days from successful credit check.
- nbn™: Minimum of 10 working days.