It’s been 2 weeks since Apple’s exciting launch of the iPhone SE and iPad Pro 9.7. To help you make the most of this launch and fulfil your customers’ Apple needs, here’s some of the features and benefits you can use to promote these great devices
The iPhoneSE is the most powerful 4‑inch phone ever and has been re-invented from the inside out. So what’s so awesome about the latest edition to the iPhone family?
- it is aligned in size to the iPhone 5 at 4 inches
- it is packed with power using the same top-of-the-line A9 processor as the iPhone 6S.
- it has a 12 megapixel camera which captures sharp, detailed images – eggsactly like those taken on iPhone 6S.
- Available in two storage capacity sizes: 16GB and 64GB
- Available in the same range of colours as the iPhone 6/6S: silver, gold, space grey and rose gold
This is a great and affordable smartphone option for your customers. Plans start from just $55 per month on a 24 month contract with 1.5GB of data (including the exclusive ACN Bonus 1GB).
However we recommend the $60 Mobile Broadband Plan with $5 device repayments (that’s $65 per month in total) which comes with 5GB data (including the 1GB online data offer, plus the ACN exclusive 1GB bonus data).
iPad Pro 9.7
The IPad Pro is more than the next generation of iPad — it’s an uncompromising vision of personal computing for the modern world. It puts incredible power that leaps past most portable PCs at your customers’ fingertips. Why is the new iPad Pro such a game changer?
- it’s faster than a speeding notebook – the 64-bit A9X chip has the power to easily take on tasks once reserved for workstations and PCs and has up to 10 hours of battery life.
- an awesome display of progress – the key to the iPad experience is the display. It’s how your customers interact using Multi-Touch and can view content in spectacular detail. This screen is Apple’s most advanced display and is the brightest and least reflective in the world.
- Capture every detail in greater detail – the iPad Pro comes with a 12 megapixel iSight camera, which can capture sharp detailed stills just like the iPhone 6s. That also includes shooting and editing 4K video
- Incredible power that has never been so easy to handle – even though the iPad Pro can handle tasks usually reserved for PCs, it’s lighter than any PC could hope to be. This device packs heavyweight performance into less than 500 grams.
Great value iPad Pro plans start from $58 per month on a 24 month contract with 2.5GB of data. However we recommend the $30 Mobile Broadband Plan with $35 device repayment (that’s $65 per month in total), which comes with a generous 10GB data (including Vodafone’s bonus data offers and the ACN 1GB of bonus data).
Both devices have been in high demand with an approximate 4-6 weeks delivery time from order approval for the iPad Pro 9.7. So make sure you’re getting in on the action and promoting these awesome devices.