It seems like only yesterday that Mike Cupisz announced the new Compensation Plan at the Gold Coast International Event in April – but time flies when you’re having fun and the next phase of the Compensation Plan comes into play on 1 August.
Please find following a summary of the changes taking effect from that date:
• Position qualifications for TC and above – must now have a minimum of 15 personal customer points from at least 4 services
• Personal commissions – 5% is paid on 50-59 points instead of 10% and 10% is paid on 60 + customer points
• Downline commissions – level 7 qualification requirement of 60 points not 40 points
In addition, please be aware that:
• TC and above positions who fail to qualify by 1 August will drop back from this date onwards.
• TC and above positions who qualified at this level prior to 1 August will now be compensated at the level outlined in the new 1 August plan
• Any changes that will affect the PCL will be reflected in your PCL by 1 August 2016
Remember, when looking at the Compensation Plan, never make your minimum your maximum. Always be looking to exceed – this is a secret to long term success.
Remember, there is a great Compensation Plan Cheat Sheet available on Pacific Compass which provides an overview of the changes coming into effect 1 August.