Get great value and choice with 2degrees
- Choice of Unlimited or Carryover plans for data and minutes2
- Coverage in 98.5% of places where people live and work1
- Wi-Fi calling to boost coverage6
- No long term contracts4
- Simple online sign-up
Complete the form below to start shopping.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Coverage and Services may be adversely affected by radio interference, geographic or atmospheric conditions, outages, maintenance works, over-loading, faults or limitations in your Mobile Phone or the mobile phone or other device of the person with whom you are communicating, faults or other operational difficulties in the 2degrees Network or any other mobile telecommunications network to which our network is connected, or other circumstances or factors not wholly in our control. This means you may not receive all of the Services in all areas all of the time. See https://www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/termsofuse/mobile/pay-monthly/pay-monthly-terms-and-conditions/ for full T&Cs on ‘Coverage’.
- 2degrees Fair Use Policy applies. Plan T&Cs apply. Standard NZ and AU mins and person to person text, excluding premium rate numbers and voicemail. Calls rounded up to the nearest minute.
- You need to activate Shared Data services to share data. NZ data use only. Calls and texts to countries other than NZ and AU can’t be shared. Family Share T&Cs apply.
- If you subscribe to Services with no fixed term, this Agreement will continue on a month to month basis in respect of those Services (or Plan) until terminated. See https://www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/termsofuse/mobile/pay-monthly/pay-monthly-terms-and-conditions/ for full T&Cs on Commencement of Agreement.
- Free hour of data: Fair Use Policy applies. From 15/04/19 Data Clock max speeds will be reduced to 3G speeds of up to 1Mbps after 40GB/month. See https://www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/termsofuse/mobile/extra-services/data-clock-terms-and-conditions/ for full T&Cs on Data Clock.
- WiFi Calling/Calls/Texts means using a WiFi broadband connection (instead of a cellular network) to make or receive calls and texts on a Mobile Phone using the 2degrees WiFi Calling service. See https://www.2degreesmobile.co.nz/termsofuse/mobile/extra-services/wifi-calling-terms-and-conditions/ for full T&Cs on WiFi Calling.