What are the different types of ACN-2-ACN Calling?
There are 4 components of ACN-2-ACN Calling:
1. ACN-2-ACN Local Calling is available for untimed calls that are eligible for local call pricing to ACN customers. Some local calls and untimed calls which are not local calls are excluded e.g. operator assisted calls, calls to 13 or 1300 numbers and calls to 1902 Dial Internet Access numbers. ACN-2-ACN Local Calling is subject to ACN’s Acceptable Use Policy.
2. ACN-2-ACN National Calling is available for national long distance calls within Australian to ACN customers, but excludes calls to some Australian territories and operator assisted calls. ACN-2-ACN National Calling is subject to ACN’s Acceptable Use Policy.
Australian Territories not included in ACN-2-ACN National Calling are:
- Norfolk Island
- Australia-Antarctic Territory
- Heard and McDonald Island
- Macquarie Island
3. ACN-2-ACN Home to Mobile Calling is available for calls to any ACN mobile service within Australia. The first 5 minutes of duration per direct dialled call are free, after which the standard rate for calls to mobiles on your plan applies. Home to Mobile Diversions are not classified as a direct dial call that is eligible for ACN-2-ACN calling benefits. ACN-2-ACN Home to Mobile Calling is subject to ACN’s Acceptable Use Policy.
4. ACN-2-ACN International Calling to New Zealand is available for calls to ACN Phone and ACN VoIP services in New Zealand from services subscribed to the International Bonus Option. Limit of 60 free minutes per call. Our standard international rates for calls to New Zealand apply to all minutes of call duration thereafter. A maximum of 200 free minutes to New Zealand per service, per monthly invoicing period applies, at the end of which unused minutes are forfeited. Excludes calls to operator assisted calls and to ACN M2 Mobile services.