Can I use ACN Companion to place video calls?
No, ACN Companion only supports audio calls.
- What happens if I receive an inbound call to my device while ACN Companion is in use?
- What happens if I receive an inbound call from ACN Companion and I am on a standard call on my device?
- How many simultaneous calls can be made with ACN Companion?
- Can I use my mobile phone’s contact list to place a call through my ACN home phone service (i.e. your nbn™ + Phone / VoIP Service)?
- My Analogue Telephone Adaptor (ATA) is not connected. Can I still use ACN Companion on my device?
- Do I need an internet connection to place a call with the ACN Companion App?