How to change the language setting for the Videophone?
To change the default language setting for the display on your Videophone, follow these simple instructions.
- Press the Menu soft key on your ACN Videophone and select ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Appearance’.
- Hit the right arrow key to go to the ‘Display’ menu and scroll down to ‘Language’.
- Select your preferred language.
- Hit ‘Save & Back’ and then ‘Yes’ to confirm your selection and make the change.
- Press the menu icon on your ACN Videophone and select ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Languages’.
- Press the down arrow and make the selection in ‘Select Language’ and select ‘Save’.
- When your device prompts you to reboot the device, select ‘Yes’.