I have an internet connection on my device but, I’m unable to place/receive calls using my ACN Companion app.
We recommend you try the following:
- Verify the device is online by browsing to a webpage (such as Google).
- Verify the app is registered and your credentials are accurate.
- Your Username and Password can be found in MyAccount for your ACN home phone service (i.e. your nbn™ + Phone / VoIP Service).
- Press the Phone icon from the bottom left of the ACN Companion app (default screen). You should see the message “Phone Ready” and your associated ACN nbn™ + Phone / VoIP service number at the top/centre of the screen on your device.
- If displayed, you should be able to place/receive calls.
- If not, log out of the application and log back in by going to Settings (bottom right icon) and pressing the Logout option from the top right of the application.