I’m an existing ACN customer how do I apply to upgrade my existing Broadband service?
Please refer to the Broadband Upgrade Table to see if you are eligible to upgrade your service. Important Information:
- If you are within your minimum monthly service term on their existing ACN Broadband or Phone & Broadband bundle can select to take the Starter, Super or Mega Plans by recontracting on a new 12 or 24 month term. For an additional fee you can re-contract onto a lower value plan (value of the monthly plan fee).
- Any Early Termination Fee’s (ETF) on an existing contract (Broadband Only or Bundle) will be waived when you commit to a new 12 month term.
- Customers who have completed their minimum service term can slect to take the Starter, Super or Mega Plans by recontracting on a new 12 or 24 month term.
- A $5.50 admin charge is applicable if a Customer Service Representative does the plan change on your behalf. If you do this plan change via MyAccount, there will be no applicable plan change or admin fee.
- Your new agreement and plan will start on your next bill cycle date.
- Existing ACN Broadband customers can select to retain their existing ACN modem. However, you may be required to order new hardware if your existing hardware is not compatible with your new service.
- New ACN Broadband/Bundle customers are charged a $80 connection fee and must purchase an ACN modem.