I’m currently in a 24 month agreement with ACN for my Broadband – can I upgrade without penalty?
Yes, if you are upgrading an existing Standard/Naked or Envision service active with ACN we will waive your Early Termination Fee (ETF) to ensure you can upgrade without penalty.
- Customers will be required to start a new 12 or 24 month term on the Phone and Broadband bundle.
- Any Early Termination Fee’s (ETF) on an existing contract (Broadband Only or Bundles) will be waived when you commit to a new 12 or 24 month term.
- A $5.50 admin charge is applicable if a Customer Service Representative does the plan change on your behalf. If you do this plan change via MyAccount, there will be no applicable plan change or admin fee.
- A one off $50 downgrade fee is charged if the value of your plan is lower than the value of your current monthly plan fee
- Your new agreement and plan will start on your next bill cycle date.
- Existing ACN Broadband customers can select to retain their existing ACN modem. However, you may be required to order new hardware if your existing hardware is not compatible with your new service.
- New ACN Broadband/Bundle customers are charged a $80 connection fee and must purchase an ACN modem.