How to raise a fault in MyAccount
In the new MyAccount, you are now able to raise faults directly online which will automatically be assigned to our Support Teams.
To raise a fault for your service:
1. Log into your MyAccount with your Customer ID/Username and Password.
2. Under the “Plans + Usage” tab, click on the active service you need to report fault for:
3. Under the plan details, click on “Report Faults” link. Form will show up on your screen:
4. Fill out the form with required details. Describe the problem with as much detail as possible to minimize the resolution time.
5. Click “Submit” button.
6. Once ticket is logged in our system, you will receive a confirmation stating your Fault ticket reference number. Our Support Team will get back to you within the next 2 business days.