Each time I try to connect to the internet it says I have an incorrect Username and Password
- Ensure you have installed and plugged in your modem correctly as per the Quick Start Guide, this guide will also be helpful in attempting the below troubleshooting steps.
- Have a look at the lights on the modem, find the internet light and check the colour, if the light is not green your internet password needs updating, if it is green, it’s likely your Wi-Fi password needs updating.
- Connect your modem to your computer with an Ethernet cable.
- You will need to log into your modem to update the settings; to do so, open a web browser and type in your modems IP address. (e.g. 192.168.1.1)
- A pop up window will appear asking you for the modems username and password- check the user guide for this or try username: ‘admin’ password: ‘admin’
- Follow the Set Up Wizard to easily check the settings of your device. Your internet username and password in your modem needs to match the username and password provided to you by ACN; your Wi-Fi username and password however, can be changed by you as required. Remember; usernames and passwords are case sensitive and must be spelt correctly to provide internet access.
If you need any further assistance please contact Customer Support on 1300881778.