My Broadband service has periods of no data flow
Please check the following if you are experiencing data flow issues:
- Make sure your modem is installed correctly as per the Quick Start Guide.
- Reboot your modem: Turn your modem off for a minimum of 30 seconds and then power on the device.
- Is the issue limited to one page or more? Browse a few different websites to ensure the issue isn’t restricted to one website only.
- Connect the modem to your computer via an Ethernet cable to ensure the issue isn’t restricted to Wi-Fi connections.
- For Standard ADSL customers check to see that all equipment connected to your phone sockets has a filter/ splitter attached.You will need to isolate each piece of equipment individually to see if one or more of the devices are causing no data flow.
- For Standard ADSL customers please check your phone line to ensure it is working properly.
- Check your Firewall and Security (Anti-Virus) settings. Disable your Firewall and Security settings and see if you are able to connect.
- If the problem persists please contact Customer Support for further troubleshooting.