I’m unable to access any webpages and receive the following error message ‘Page cannot be displayed’.
If you are receiving the error message “Page cannot be displayed” when entering a website address into your web browser, please check and make sure the error is not restricted to the one website. If you are only receiving this error message for one particular webpage this indicates:
- The website has been removed.
- The website address may have changed.
- The website is down or currently offline, please try again later.
If the issue is not restricted to one website and is affecting all web pages please troubleshoot the following:
- Power cycle your computer and modem: Please ensure the modem stays turned off for a minimum of 30 seconds.
- Clear your computer cache
- In most computer-based web browsers, to open the menu used to clear your cache, cookies, and history, press Ctrl-Shift-Delete (Windows) or Command-Shift-Delete (Mac).
- If you don’t see instructions to clear your cache, search your browser’s Help menu for “clear cache”.
- Internet Browsers: Do you receive the same error message when using different Internet Browsers such as Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera?
- Connect your computer directly to the modem using an Ethernet cable and turn off wireless access and reboot your device. Test to see if websites are now accessible.
- For further troubleshooting please call Customer Support on 1300881778.