Complete Customer Acquisition Code Accreditation
You must pass the Customer Acquisition Code (CAC) Accreditation training as a prerequisite to completing your amaysim Accreditation.
If you haven’t done so already, please complete your Customer Acquisition Code Accreditation before continuing with the amaysim Accreditation training.
Welcome to your amaysim Accreditation Training course – a mandatory requirement for all IBOs selling amaysim services.
You are required to work through all 4 modules including passing the assessment – you need a 100% pass rate which means getting all questions correct.
Follow these steps:
- Set aside 20-30 mins to comfortably complete all sections including the online quiz
- Once you are confident you have understood the material in each module, scroll to the next module to continue
- Take notes as you go to help you with the quiz in the ‘Complete Your Assessment’ section
- If you do not achieve the 100% pass rate in the quiz on your first attempt, you are allowed as many attempts as you need to pass. Please note, you will then only need to attempt the questions you have answered incorrectly in previous attempts.
- When you have passed the online quiz you will receive a confirmation email and you will be accredited and permitted to refer your customers to amaysim.
Module 1 – amaysim overview
Module 2 – amaysim plans
Module 3 – customer journey
Module 4 – ACN Rules
As mentioned in the Introduction to the amaysim Accreditation, you are required to now complete an accreditation assessment which is a short online quiz.
You must answer all 10 questions correctly (100% pass mark) to ensure all critical key messages are understood. Then you can refer customers to amaysim from your Personal IBO Website and earn points and commissions and no warning messages concerning your accreditation status will be shown to customers during sign up.
You can attempt the quiz as many times as you need to pass.
Good luck and then happy selling of amaysim’s services.