Following yesterday’s announcement on the restoration of the IBO Enrolment journey, your IBO Back Office, Report Centre, Personal Customer List and accreditation, we would like to share how we are supporting your ACN business.
Monthly Support Fee:
- As a result of the outage, the Monthly Support Fee will be waived for one month for all IBOs. IBOs who paid their Monthly Support Fee in March will not be charged in April and those who have not yet been charged for March, will not be charged until April.
- New IBOs with a start date from 15 February to 31 March will have an extra 21 days to qualify for CABs, Customer Bonuses and ETL Fast Start Bonus
- New IBOs with a start date from 15 January to 31 March will have an extra 21 days to qualify for the Team Customer Point Bonus
- New IBOs with a start date from 1 January to 31 March will have an extra 21 days to qualify for the RD Fast Start Bonus
- IBOs in a grace period that is scheduled to end between 13 March and 8 April, will have their original grace period end date extended by 21 days.
- The January commissionable revenue that is used to calculate April commissions, will be updated and reflected in the reports beginning on 1 April.
- April Commission Qualifications for the personal commission percentage and levels 1 to 5, will be based on the highest number of personal points that an IBO has as of Friday, 2 April or from the March commissions.
- Any customers who were scheduled to purge in March have been extended to 30 April.
We appreciate your continued patience and support as we work to ensure your ACN business is protected and positioned to thrive as we grow forward together.