Completing accreditation is a great way to learn about the products and services you are selling and is a requirement under the terms of your IBO Agreement. There are three accreditation trainings:
1. ACN Customer Acquisition Code (CAC) training
This accreditation is compulsory for all Australian IBOs under the Telecommunications Consumer Protections Code (TCP Code). As part of this accreditation, IBOs must also complete the ACN IBO Accreditation Quiz with 100% accuracy. Timelines for completing this accreditation are:
- Existing IBOs: within 30 days of their annual renewal.
- New IBOs: within 30 days of initial sign up, and again within 30 days of their annual renewal.
2. Vodafone Accreditation Training
To sell Vodafone products and to become an authorised referrer, Vodafone requires that you personally read and complete the Vodafone Accreditation training. Timelines for completing Vodafone accreditation are:
- Existing IBOs: before they sell Vodafone products
- New IBOs: within 30 days of initial sign up
If significant changes are made to the training material, IBOs may need to complete Vodafone accreditation again – ACN will notify IBOs when this is required.
3. Energy Accreditation Training
IBOs are not permitted to promote energy offers of refer customers to either Click Energy or EnergyAustralia prior to the completion of all energy accreditation training, and the Online Declaration of Accreditation. There are three Energy training documents which need to be reviewed:
- Click Energy IBO Accreditation Training
- EnergyAustralia IBO Accreditation Training
- ACN EnergyAustralia Training for IBOs
Timelines for completing energy accreditation are:
- Existing IBOs: before they refer Energy customers
- New IBOs: within 30 days of initial sign up.
If significant changes are made to the training material, IBOs may need to complete the Click Energy and/or EnergyAustralia accreditation again – ACN will notify IBOs when this is required.
PLEASE NOTE: ACN may take the following action against IBOs who do not complete their accreditation within the above timelines:
- removal of the IBO’s online direct storefront
- revenue hold imposed
- suspension of their IBO position and eventual termination of their IBO Agreement.