Hot off the press this morning was the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. Dubbed as the fastest phones in the world, they have some stunning new features and are sure to be in high demand.
The great news is that you and your customers can beat the in-store queues and order from the comfort of your couch when pre-order starts tonight at 12.01am AEDT on 31 March 2017 for these devices. Customers who pre-order will also bag a Samsung Gear virtual reality headset – T&Cs apply.
If that’s not exciting enough, remember, as announced at the Sydney International Event, IBOs will receive 1 bonus Customer Point for all Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ pre-orders for new services*. The pre-order period ends at 11.59pm AEST on 27 April 2017.
So what are the fantastic features you can use to promote these devices? Here’s our favourites:
- A tiny bezel which means there is a smooth, continuous display covering almost the entire phone
- QHD + displays with 2960×1440 pixels for sharper images
- A new virtual personal assistant – Bixby to help answer your burning questions
- A connecting DeX dock that offers a virtual PC environment
- Iris and face identification for unlocking phone to keep the device super secure
- A 3.5mm headphone jack
- IP68 rated water and dust resistance
- 3000 and 3500 mAh batteries for the S8 and S8+ respectively to keep you connected for longer
This is an incredible opportunity to boost your business with up to 5 customer points available (4 points on Red plans of $80 or above plus the bonus point for pre-order). This is a great way for IBOs with a start date prior to 1 March to achieve the Promotional bonuses. In particular, it goes a long way to racking up the 25 personal customer points needed to earn the $250 promotional bonus.
Note: if a Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ contributes to the achievement of a monthly Promotional Bonus, the whole promotional bonus payment will be generated and paid after the order has been shipped (check the latest AU Promotional Bonus document for details)
There are so many more reasons why you need to make the most of the Samsung S8 opportunity. Watch ACN Pacific Vice President of Sales, Mark Boonzaier to find out what they are.
Make sure you stay tuned to our Facebook page over the next few days as we’ll bring you the latest news and information.