The wait is over! The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus have been announced and we can’t wait to get our hands on them!
Apple has announced pre-orders start at 5:01pm AEST on 9 September 2016, so here’s a round up of everything you need to know to make sure you have all the latest information about Apple’s new devices.
With the introduction of two new colours; shiny black and matte black, the new devices are sleeker and more sophisticated than ever before. Here are the key features:
- Two new colours; black and jet black
- An advanced new camera system with 12 megapixels and the ability to film smoother videos and photos
- The best performance and battery life ever seen in previous releases
- New HD Retina screen producing the brightest, most colorful display ever
- Splash and water resistant for ultimate piece of mind
- Most powerful chip ever in a smartphone
- Stereo speakers that are twice as loud
- New headphones that plug into the lightning jack and the introduction of wireless headphones available late October for an additional AU$229
Additional features of iPhone 7 Plus
- Wide angle and telephoto cameras
- Optical zoom at 2x; digital zoom at up to 10x
- Up to 21 hours talk time vs. 14 hours talk time iPhone 7
Yes, the headphone jack rumours are true, it has been removed and the new headphones that come with the phone will connect via the charge port. Don’t worry; you’ll still be able to use all your existing headphones with the adapter included in the box.
Your top FAQs answered
Q: How do I pre-order the new iPhone 7?
A: You and your customers pre-order by the normal process:
- Visiting your IBO’s direct store front
- Visiting www.acnpacific.com/mobile
Pre-orders look and feel like a customer is placing a regular order – the only difference being the device will be shipped once it has launched in the Australian market. Keep your eyes peeled for further updates from ACN on how to pre-order.
Q: How many Customer Points will I earn on pre-orders?
A: Sign up a new connection with the new device during the pre-order period 9 September to 11:59pm AEST 15 September, 2016 and receive 1 Bonus Point in addition to the standard customer points. (Please note, commission is paid on the monthly plan fee of the plan selected at application. No commission is paid on handsets.)
Q: How do I find the best plan?
A: The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans will be visible once the pre-order period commences online. In addition ACN will share these on Social to keep you in the know.
Need more info?
We’ve created a comprehensive list of FAQs to make sure you have all the answers to help your customers pounce when pre-orders go live.